Monday, December 20, 2004

Another fucking disgrace

Oh joy. The Ritz have sent an official letter of complaint to the club about the conduct of certain Newcastle players at a pre-Christmas party which was held there.

So, on top of everything they've forced us to stomach in terms of on-the-pitch behaviour, we're now expected to forgive more off-the-field "hi-jinx" (read "irresponsible fucking around from a bunch of grown and very well paid men).

Look at the league table, lads. Doesn't really call for a celebration, now, does it? Anyway, I was under the impression turkeys had no cause to celebrate Christmas.

I'm not one of those fans who sees us as being incessantly targeted by national media vultures who love the smell of blood - let's face it, those clowns that pass for players do their very best to make the club easy meat.

Update: Bellamy is quoted in the Chronicle talking about the incident...

"There is no story. What are we supposed to have done? All that happened was that when I went back to the hotel early in the morning they would not give me my key.

So I said to them let me go to the room and get my bags and give me my money back.

They rang another guy who said it was all right for me to go to the room.

Patrick is used to things and stories like this in Spain but he cannot believe all this. There is no story - it's not even laughable.
"

Damn right it's not even laughable. C'mon Bellers - there must have been more to it than that, for the club to have received a letter of complaint...
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home