Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All of a Twitter

In recent weeks I've slowly started getting into Twitter, and as a result I've been privileged to cast my eyes over some insights in to the world of a professional footballer.

Firstly, some breaking news courtesy of our left back:

@Josenufc3: "we have new assistant manager but dont ask me the name because i don't know hem"

Secondly, some insights into our Christmas party courtesy of our right back:

@dannysimpson12: "I love my team"

Simpson has also posted a whole host of pics from the party which involved all the players dressed in red, yellow or green outfits. Is it just me, or does Cheik Tiote (great player though he is) look a prize tit?

Similarly, Rocky, in a fetching yellow number, looks somewhat the worse for wear.

Finally of course, a hearty B&W&RAO hello and happy Christmas to the Mirror's own Brian McNally, who can't be that doolally given that it turns out he's a reader of ours!
Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rob Pyle said...

Andy Carroll has come out and said its all rumours about Joey Barton leaving in January

3:29 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Yes, unless I'm very much mistaken Rocky appears to be wearing a Spongebob Squarepants shirt.

No mention of Wayne Routledge's feed here - a wise move on Paul's part, as it's pure gibberish...

4:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home