Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quote of the day

"Everything I read from him, I really don't like him. I'm going to go on record saying that. I know from his challenges on me that he doesn't like me - I'm not going to mince my words. He has gone out to make a name for himself in my opinion. He keeps doing these interviews saying he is this throw-back to this old-fashioned footballer. I've made challenges and I embrace the fact that there is a physical element to our game, but I think there is a fine line between being physical and actually going out to hurt people, to make a name for it. No-one knew Kelvin Henry before he started kicking lumps out of me in that game (last season)."

You can accuse ASBO of many things, but not bearing grudges is not one of them. The feud that developed between himself and Wolves midfielder Karl Henry last August really blew up during and since QPR's 3-0 win at Molineux (in which our old boy opened the scoring). So much for Henry's pre-match claims...

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home